Monday, July 25, 2011

HAPPY DAYS( graduation days)...!!

Gud morning!
Today, I thought of writing about my graduation days....fondly  remembered as HAPPY DAYS!!
My decision to join ramaiah was all of sudden....biotechnology padhne ka bhoot sawar tha mujh pe!...aur kisi  mahapurush” ne suggest kiya...ramaiah se better kya ho sakta hai!!....tathastu!!

Landed in Bangalore for the first time on 29 june 2005 aur aakh band karke ramaiah mein admission le liya!!...shifted to hostel and realised it’s more of a haunted place!....girl and ghost...awesome combo!!....we have spent endless nights discussing  mr. Ramaiah’s ka ghost and whether rani mukherjee  can play the lead role in exocist!!....:-p
Classes started and as it happens 8am classes, funny teachers and there expressions, symposiums, seminars, lab experiments whose results never came...all bacteria and fungi were scared of us...in short 30% crap entered my mind and 70% didn’t even touch my antenna.....eekkss!!..........:D
Few KODAK moments are, our chemistry teacher’s looonng hair and walking style(3rd yr), and her super funny temper, specially calling guys 4 classes at 8 in the morning..dat English teachers latke jhatke, funny pronunciation of that microbiology teacher(lady ravan!!), sleepy English classes(HIDIMBA)....BARBODY!! (poor guy), sonali-shiasta titanic posses, all those trips, those stupid questions of professors and guys scratching their head to find the nearest suitable answer!!.....:D
The only good thing I discovered about myself was my imitating capability!!....yes!!...bachke rehna!!....:D
I had taken out my frustration by imitating every single professor I use to hate....live telecast in audi!!...;-p
Hostel life was mast....shooping, eating, sleeping, velagiri on BEL ROAD,those long girly chatting sessions.....niki’s day dreaming, shanky’s mr. RNRK tattoo, sonali’s leg pulling sessions, ishita’s pranks and my 24/7 imitation channel( don’t ask me who all did I imitated)........:D
And how can I forget spinster’s party??!!....the chits which myself, ishita and niki made...and almost died of laughing!.....y we were laughing?!!.....ahm...ahm!!
I just wish I have a TIME MACHINE...would love to go back to my good old care free days!
LOVE YOU ALL...wherever you are!!............:-))

Have a good day!!...........:-)












2 comments:

  1. hehehehehehe.. rolss.. seriopusly.. dos were d days... i miss alllllllllll my frenz n d masti done in d class:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhahaha.. that barbody ladka.. Poor dude..

    ReplyDelete